The EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) in accordance with ISO 14025 outlines the environmental performance of "Ceramic tile" building products. Ceramic Solutions German-made tiles are manufactured in accordance to German laws and regulation concerning the environment, which are the strictest in the world and are stringently enforced.
- recycling clays and other raw materials
- recycling liquids, such as industrial water used in the manufacturing process
- recycling gases from kilns and using it for drying or heating within the factory
Other signification contributions to overall environmental protection include:
- Product longevity when compared to rubber flooring, epoxies or exposed cement
- Improved air quality, thanks to the development of HT tiles.