Agrob Buchtal’s pool edge systems offer the greatest possible freedom with regard to pool design for competition, recreation, hydrotherapy and private apartment pools.
Agrob Buchtal’s design innovation of ceramic pool gutters and pool overflow channels, ensures specified water overflow volumes or reduced splash back in competition pools are feasibly achieved. Combined with beautifully designed hand-hold pieces, groove and visual edge marking tiles ensure commercial pool edges are finished to the highest standard, with no sharp corners.
All pool edge tiles and channel pieces are manufactured as solid pieces improving the durability and hygiene level of a pools outer edge.
Agrob Buchtal’s patented Bamberg Channel system is well suited for apartment and hotel pools. The system offers the following benefits:
- Elegant look without the need for grates
- Reduced noise levels creating a more ambient space for patrons
- Lower water consumption due to reduced water evaporation from the water channel
- Decreased energy requirements
- Durable and hygienic channel piece manufactured as a solid piece (with no cavities)
The Wiesbaden pool edge system is available in several different design options and is particularly suited to recreation and adventure pools as well as thermal baths and apartment pools. Characterised by a single large gutter piece (overflow edge, handhold and channel in one), this system:
- Provides an elegant monolithic solution to an otherwise utilitarian gutter detail
- Incorporates a mosaic recess for seamless detailing of pool interiors to the gutter piece (optional)
- Saves time and cost during the construction process
- Offers a reduced noise solution due to the way the water moves into and out of the gutter
- Is manufactured without cavities making it robust and hygienic
- Enables an elevated water level making it easier for bathers to exit the pool
For sport and competition pools where the minimisation of wave rebound is essential, the Finland pool edge system is an ideal solution. This system with a sloped edge detail avoids the need for a handhold and can even be used in radial areas. The higher water level achieved through the detail facilitates bathers when exiting the pool. This along with reduced noise levels makes the Finland system an ideal solution for municipal and private pools alike. Incorporating either plastic or ceramic grates, this pool edge system facilitates the creation of a hygienic gutter system capable of being cleaned regularly. Ceramic grates in particular provide an elegant and seamless connection between concourse materials and the pool edge.
Ceramic Solutions expert staff have years of experience in pool edge system detailing and would be pleased to discuss the particulars of your project. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.